I want to be the best teacher I can be. I want to support, encourage, and love every child that walks into my classroom. I plan to achieve this by incorporating the strategies learned in my four years in college. I believe that students need to be challenged, their gifts appreciated and incorporated into everyday learning, and taught to accept others in this manner. Together we will learn how to grow in our knowledge, friendships, and acceptance of others. I cannot wait to teach and love every child God brings my way.
1. Use your words and actions in a respectful manner.
2. When someone else is talking, listen to them.
3. Have all your required materials when you come to class.
4. Obey the teacher’s instructions.
5. Class time is for classroom activities.
If students must use the computers there will be a certain procedure which must be followed and expectations they must apply. These rules will be posted over the computer. Student's must follow these rules.
1. Sign a classroom clipboard with every offense.
2. Students write a short explanation of wrongdoing with every broken rule.
3. First offense verbal warning.
4. Second offense student stays after class for a short conference with the teacher, third longer conference.
5. Fourth phone call to parents.
6. Fifth face-to-face conference with parents.
7. Sign clipboard if homework or classwork is late.
Reward System Party Chart:
1. Choose an item or activity your students would want to acquire.
2. Create a party chart with boxes, triangles, circles, etc. that each student will keep in their classroom folder. (5-10)
3. When students follow the rules for a week, turn in homework and classwork on time, or they are caught being exceptionable, have them fill in a box
4. Have a designated end date (two weeks, three weeks, one month) to have a (dance party, free gym party, cupcake party, recess party, etc.)
5. After the party start a new party chart.
Altadena Middle School. Attendance And Assignments. 2017. Web. 18 Sept. 2017.
BSN. Happy Rewards. 2017. Web. 17 Sept. 2017.
Cummings, Malcolm. Tardiness Policy. 2017. Web. 18 Sept. 2017.
CMS. Rules, Procedures, & Expectations. 2017. Web. 17 Sept. 2017.
Eaton, Abigail. Restroom Expectations. 2017. Web. 18 Sept. 2017.
Ferguson, Garey. Determining Grades. 2017. Web. 18 Sept. 2017.
Hicks, Baldwin. Extra Help Time. 2017. Web. 18 Sept. 2017.
Poole, Philomena. Make-Up Work. 2017. Web. 18 Sept. 2017.
Teacher Trap. My Grade. 2017. Web. 18 Sept. 2017.
The Academy of Experts. Know The Rules. 2017. Web. 17 Sept. 2017.
Townsend, Everette. Grading Policy. 2017. Web. 18 Sept. 2017.
Tumblr. The Consequences. 2017. Web. 17 Sept. 2017.